Saturday, May 10, 2014

Graduation!


I have some sensational news:  I graduated from Law School this past Saturday!!!

You can feel free to add an "esquire" to the end of that.
After spending the past twenty years in formal education, I have officially graduated from Law School.  Here are a series of GIFs to express how I feel about that.









 

Thank you to everyone over the past two decades for all of the love and support throughout my education as well as being there to participate in this achievement and celebrate with me.  Thank you for all of your congratulations as well!






Thank you, Obama.

And now, ALL the dancing.








  






Now, I have one week of a bit of downtime before I start studying for the bar exam for the summer, turning into this:



But for now, time to brush those shoulders off and get back to the celebrations!



BOOM.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons